Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

Disconnected from Email. Cannot send or receive.

Customer Question

Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please the exact error you get when you try to send or receive email?

And which email program are you using?

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
reconnect to internetthen syncto get rest of message I am not connect to my isp. It is Vast out of Seattle, Wa.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

I need to know

which email program are you using?

And the exact error you get please

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,