Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

My password won't get me on facebook anymore

Customer Question

my password ***** get me on facebook anymore
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your Facebook account issues. Before I can provide you a detailed solution to this, please tell me the following:

1. Are you using a computer with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10 now? Or are you on a smartphone?
  2. When was the last time that you were still able to access your Facebook account?

Please let me know so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am on windows 8 on a laptop. Last time was Sept. 31
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for writing back with that information and I am very sorry about the trouble this has caused you.

Can I remotely access your Windows 8 computer so that I can directly assist you in recovering your Facebook account if it is still recoverable?

Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.

Please let me know if you want this remote option.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please fix hard of hearing no phone
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your permission to do remote access. I will now send the formal additional service offer of remote access. Please accept it so that I can create our remote session. After accepting it, you will then receive the procedures to join me in the remote session.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think you are jerking me around
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

I am very sorry about the confusion. I asked you if you want a remote access support since it will be a better way of resolving this since with remote access support, I can actually see your screen so that I can perform the recovery process for you while you watch.

Please confirm if you want remote support.

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, how is it going? Did you get my last reply? Please take your time. I am still here to assist you further.

Best regards,

Jess