Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience:  Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I have an Apple I-pad and have had email (gmail) since Oct.

Customer Question

I have an Apple I-pad and have had email (gmail) since Oct. of 2013. Yesterday I was prompted to sign up under "one" google account. In doing so I mistakenly deleted my mail
Account. I am in deep trouble!! I have lost everything. My email address is/***@******.***, my Google acct. recovery email # ********@******.***. I have a. Google code 341764. Somehow I ended up in "cloud".
Please help
Owen Anderson
Ph.(###) ###-####cell,(###) ###-####home.
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my nae is Dustin and I will do my best to assist you.

Is this the gmail account that is lost or deleted? farfar3434

Or is it a different account?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have had that email address forever.all contact with that was lost and :-) my information.I do not want cloud for anything
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Its showing that the farfar3434 account still exists.. And the account holder is Owen A.

Question. If you use a web browser such as safari, and go to gmail.com, and try to sign in directly to your gmail account

Will it let you sign in?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The problem is mot fixed. My gmail acct. Was deleted while trying to establish a single Google acct. I must get your help to restore this acct. Using my email***@******.***
Please fix it
Owen Anderson(###) ###-####
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Good morning Owen.

Maybe its best if you and I speak over the phone, or if I share your screen and help you on screen, try to recover your account.

Dustin S.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When I take your advice and go to gmail.com I an email request to re-enter my password ***** it has me assigned to***@******.***. I do not know where that came from. It should read***@******.***..
Can you restore my correct emal address and all the email attached to it plus contacts II Owen anderson