Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

Google assigned a new e-mail account to me yesterday, and I

Customer Question

Google assigned a new e-mail account to me yesterday, and I have just gone through the process of recovering the XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX address. Yet, Google won't let me recover my gmail.com messages. Please help me. Richard XXXXXX
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. In gmail email, please click on the small person logo icon (or click on the email address) located near the upper right corner, then click on Sign out, then click on the option to add account or to sign in a different account (scroll down as needed), then you can sign in your previous gmail address.

Or you can just click on the website below and it will sign out the new gmail address:

https://mail.google.com/mail/logout?hl=en

, then click on the option to add account or to sign in a different account (scroll down as needed), then you can sign in your previous gmail address.

Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.