Wes
Wes, Consultant
Experience:  15 years of experience with e-mail support issues
63083622

I am livid and want to sue Apple as it has caused a divorce.

Customer Question

I am livid and want to sue Apple for millions as it has caused a divorce. My wife has suspected me of communicating with a Chinese woman using emoji or something and I need to get to the bottom of it . She txt the evidence to a friend and now he txt it to me. What can I do?
Category: Email
Expert:  Wes replied 1 year ago.

Hello, first of all can you tell me more about the situation? What evidence are you referring to and what are you being accused of?

Expert:  Wes replied 1 year ago.

An Emoji is simply another word for "emotes" or emoticons. They are often used in text messages, or instant messages to convey emotion (since facial expressions are impossible via text-based communication). The simplest forms of emotes were combinations of text characters like :) or :( which look like sideways smiley faces or frowns. Emoji's are just apple's name for the proprietary graphics they use for this purpose which is found on their iOS products.

Expert:  Wes replied 1 year ago.

Anyway, I'll be waiting for your response so we can continue.