John T. F., Mac Druid
Experience:  Setting up and servicing Email accounts since 1994!
60674955

I found out that my AppleID is but that is a invalid email

Customer Question

I found out that my AppleID is***@******.*** but that is a invalid email and when I try to reset the password, it sends the information to the email and I cannot get the email because it doesn't exist. HELP!
Category: Email
Expert:  John T. F. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

as previously noted if you can not reset the password ***** alternative means (birthdate and security questions) then you would have to obtain special assistance via Apple's accounts and security team.

I provided an email previously but if you don't wish to call them you can try contacting them online.

You will have to make use of the Express Lane customer service feature to request investigation of the inaccessible account:

https://expresslane.apple.com/

Choose the correct category and issue as prompted by the service above and you will eventually reach a web form to enter the details of your specific situation. If you need a suggestion for which support path to follow, try:

iTunes > iTunes Store > Account Management > Managing or editing an Apple ID > Email

Then explain the issue in detail as to why you can not reset the password ***** normal means.