Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience:  Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I have deleted all my mail before 2014; also most of my mail

Customer Question

I have deleted all my mail before 2014; also most of my mail of 2014 which had attachments. Still it does not change the 92% of usage. Gmail claims I have 12 GM of mail stored and 2 GM of photos. But there are no photos stored by google and I deleted all my old mail. How can I convince gmail that I no longer have all that mail stored?
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

When you deleted the mail from Gmail. How did you do so? Were you using a web browser and signed directly into Gmail.com?

Or, were you using a mail client such as Thunderbird, Outlook 2013, Mac mail, etc ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am still waiting for my answer. Are you thinking about it? Sarah
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Hi Sarah. I dont know if you seen or read my previous reply. But I need you to read it again and respond with the info requested

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I already answered. I deleted directly from gmail.com; then I deleted the Trash from gmail.com; then I deleted all the chats and deleted the trash from that; While I was waiting for your response, I have managed to reduce my usage from 92% to 81% Perhaps Just Answer will refund my $34 to my Pay Pal account, since I fixed my own problem while waiting? I also asked you to call and you did not. there are too many ads and extraneous pop ups, so that your answer and mine are not easy to find.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

There wasnt any replies from you nor did it show the request for a phone call.

Maybe an issue with your browser? Either way, here is the refund link as you requested.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. Probably not your fault