Cory
Cory, Support Technician
Experience:  5+ years of email experience
8685120

I wish to cancel one of my gmail accounts because I have

Customer Question

I wish to cancel one of my gmail accounts because I have someone emailing me that I don't know and I don't know how to cancel that account?
Category: Email
Expert:  Cory replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I am Cory.

I am sorry you are having this issue.

Is it connected to another Gmail account?

Expert:  Cory replied 1 year ago.

Most important - Please make sure you are signed to the account you want to delete.

If it is not connected to another Gmail account and you want to delete the whole Google account, please click https://security.google.com/settings/security/deleteaccount and follow the instructions.

If you just want to delete the Gmail account and keep the rest of the Google account, please click https://myaccount.google.com/deleteservices?pli=1 and follow the instructions to delete the Gmail account only.

If you have any questions, I would be happy to answer them.

If this helped you, please do not forget to rate my answer today.

Expert:  Cory replied 1 year ago.

Did this help you?

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Cory