Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience
50836188

I am having trouble getting my gmail. It states that my

Customer Question

I am having trouble getting my gmail. It states that my password ***** ***** but I used it yesterday morning and an hour later, it wouldn't recognize it. my email address it ***@******.*** and my phone number is *****
Category: Email
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.

Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

Did you try resetting the password ***** your Gmail account as well?

Please reply back to me below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
at 9:00 am yesterday, it got into gmail and an hour later It didn't recognize my password. They want me to send results to an email account and I have no other so I am at a loss. please call me directly
Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.

Let me forward your question to the other experts who can provide you with phone support for this issue now. Thank you.

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Hi!

A phone call will not help in this situation but I can help you recover your account if you still need help. Please let me know