Russell H., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Proud to have been getting computer technicalities into working order since 1988.
13568747

I change operator aol to orange .Iwant to recuper my adress

Customer Question

i change operator aol to orange .Iwant to recuper my adress and emails who are in aol and i want transfer on orange.I never stop my inscription to aol ?
Category: Email
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do what I can to provide the right answer to your question.

Please tell me what email system or other system 'Orange' is... I confess I don't recognize it offhand. (AOL of course, I know well enough for sure.) And I understand your question otherwise - what you will need to start with, is to check that you can still log on to your AOL email account, and access your Personal stuff in general. That's a start.

After that, generally you either Export the personal stuff, File Cabinet or whatever it is called in your version of AOL... and then you would do an import to whatever 'Orange' is, speaking in very general terms. If you tell me what 'orange' is, I will instruct you in more detail.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My problem is very simple: I want to recover my emails and adress what here on AOL and I want to transfer to ORANGE .That is a french email account.
May be it is possible to have a new password ***** AOL because i dont accept that aol strike me from aol without my permission.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Did AOL send you a notice of termination ?

Why do you think you no longer have an AOL email address and account ? were you perhaps sending excessive quantities of emails per day ?