Martin, Network Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years Experience CCNA Network Engineer A+ Net+ Linux & Windows OS C++ Programming
74139101

My wife's incoming e-mails go to the computer and then to

Customer Question

My wife's incoming e-mails go to the computer and then to her phone and then approximately 10 to 15 seconds later are deleted from the computer - I have no problems with my e-mails. How do I stop these from being deleted?
Category: Email
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.
When did the problem start?
It might be a setting on her phone, is it an iPhone?
May I start a remote session so we can work on the problem together from your computer?
Please reply using the box below.
Regards,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Months ago - unfortunately I am not on the computer at the moment - I am on my office system - how can I reconnect later? Can I have my Wife call you while she is on the computer and you can guide her through?"
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

We can continue when you go on the computer or when you are with her so we make sure we get it working properly.

What kind of phone does she have?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
AN LG Smart Phone I believe - She is at Home now - Her name is ***** ***** home phone # *****(###) ###-####- can you call her now? She is waiting for your call. Thanks
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

I don't take phone calls but if you like you can request one with the additional services button and wait for someone to give you or her a call?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
if I try to complete this at a later time I'll be charged again?
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

You are billed once, per question, unless you request an additional service like a phone call, then it is extra.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You weren't able to answer my question so I get billed anyhow?
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

As per the terms I believe you are billed once you receive a reply to your question, you can verify that by talking to billing on this number: 1(###) ###-####/p>

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks - we're done.
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Ok let me know when you want to continue.