James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I am setting up my new Toshiba Laptop and was trying to

Customer Question

I am setting up my new Toshiba Laptop and was trying to enter my Gmail account. I developed the wrong account and need to know how to retrieve my original Gmail under the correct email address. What do I need to do? I also have another email address I use as my default under the Gmail account. It is***@******.***. I still want to be able to use it as well.
Category: Email
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.
You cannot change your actual email addresses username but we can create a new one of your choice if it's available then forward emails from the old address to the new one.
May I start a remote session so we can work on the problem together from your computer?
Please reply using the box below.
Regards,