Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience:  Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I need an address because I need to delete the couple of

Customer Question

I need an address for Yahoo because I need to delete the couple of thousand emails from the "people" file. I tried deleting them all but it timed out or something and it took many many hours to do nothing at all. I want to email Yahoo or have an email to someone from Yahoo to tell me what to do now. Also I keep getting that "Yahoo is not responding" and my computer is running slow. Thanks for your help with this matter.***@******.***
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com Kathy, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you're using.

Windows XP, Widows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Or a Mac.

If it's a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows.

Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Thank you,

Dustin S.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have Windows7
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

The simplest way to do this. Would be to open the folder you want to delete all mail from on screen.

With that specific folder open, and be sure its the folder you want to delete.

Scroll down so it loads more then just the 50 emails it normally shows. Keep scrolling down till you see all of the messages in that folder. ( It may take some time to do this if you have thousands.)

Once you can see all the messages.

1. Select the checkbox to the left of "Delete" at the top of your message list. That should select all the emails.
  2. Click Delete

Done!

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. You never responded to me to let me know whether the step I suggested worked for you or not.

If it worked, please remember to click and submit a rating, as this question still shows as unsolved in my work history report.

Dustin S.