Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

I am an international consultant, using AOL as my

Customer Question

I am an international consultant, using AOL as my communications to the world. My largest clients are in Hong Kong, with their domain being "ampco.com.hk" and they frequently can't send or receive emails to/from me. This is the ONLY account that I have a problem with, and they are asking me to leave AOL in favor of gmail, which I have tried and NEVER have a problem with. Please see my 2nd "AOL Postmaster Support Request # *****" The response to the first request (ticket # *****) was that "the issue has been resolved." IT HASN'T BEEN RESOLVED!!!
This is a serious interruption to my consulting business. NEED YOUR HELP.
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

First, can you note please we are not AOL, they provide no live support being a free service. We are a technical helpdesk that provides support for many different products but not in an official capacity.

But can you tell me, what is the message received when they cannot email you?