Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

From Loris SC. I am trying to backup and overhall my macbook

Customer Question

I am Liz from Loris SC. I am trying to backup and overhall my macbook pro. Possibly retrieve files accidentally deleted and stop the dreaded ICloud lock out. I try inputting my answers to security question but I enter the spelling or capitalize something locking the account and keep getting the pop up tp sign in. i just keepgoing around in cirlces but I found the correct password ***** sequrity key list. but it says my account is locked. Id like to start fresh with this Mac But don't want to loose inmportant docs, pic, and audio files. My reset email is the same locked acount. I have two other devices I can't access because of this as well. Is there any hope???
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome Liz

Usually the lock is for 24 hours, so if you wait this amount of time then try to sign in, are you able to sign in to your account?

Please let me know.