sudipto_dutta
sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Computer Hardware EngineerCertificate Course In Computer Maintenance,8+ years of Experience in computer troubleshooting
15197395

I cannot access my Email account. I 't have a means of

Customer Question

I cannot access my Email account. I don't have a means of getting a text message.
my account is***@******.***. Each time I attempt to change password ***** get message after 24 hours that password ***** ***** You may contact me at***@******.***. Can you assign me a password ***** works?
Dr Siegelman
Category: Email
Expert:  sudipto_dutta replied 1 year ago.

Are you able to access your email account,after you change the password? because you said that you get the message about incorrect password ***** 24 hrs of changing your password.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no, after 24 hours, i still get a message that password ***** *****

So you don't have the phone with the number which end with 63?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No phone call, written reply please.

I am not trying to call you I just wanted to know if you have the phone associated with your yahoo mail or not?

The number ends with 63

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I believe that that is my wife's cell phone. To change password ***** to require receiving a text message and i have e-mail but no means of getting a text message.

As you do not have the phone with you it will be little difficult to reset the password. You have to call this number *********** and verify your identity to the agent and they will help you to reset the password.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** try the #.

Please let me know, if you need any further help, otherwise please remember to give positive rating below, as that is the only way I am compensated for my time and effort.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the phone number is ***** longer operative. i still have my problem.

OK, there is another way and it is also a long way, first you have to contact Yahoo and they will send a reference number on your other email address along with another phone number, you have to call that number and follow the instructions.

Here is the link, where you will find the step by step instructions to contact Yahoo.Hopefully, you will recover your Yahoo email password ***** few hours.

http://www.trickyways.com/2013/04/contact-yahoo-to-recover-your-mail-password/