James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Yesterday AOL ran an offer to sign up cleaning of your

Customer Question

Yesterday AOL ran an offer to sign up for a cleaning of your computer for free. I attempted to sign in but my credit card was not recognized. I called in today with my new credit card number and would like to sign up for the offer. account number ***********
Category: Email
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The ad was placed on the news line and was a free clean up of your computer and then the fee was $4.95/month. This ad was on sat and Sun.
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.
It sounds like you may have been victim of a scam website, do you have the URL of the site you signed up to or want to sign up to so I can tell you whether it's legitimate or not?
Please reply using the box below.
Regards,