Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I have 7+ years of experience in fixing emails issues.
33602187

I have a hot mail account - i know my ID and it has not

Customer Question

i have a hot mail account - i know my ID and it has not changed but i cannot access my account. I have been through all of the reset, etc and it is not recognizing my account
Category: Email
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i cannot access my account do not send answers there - text me please the instructions on how to access
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

Hi,I am Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.

I'm sorry about the issue.

I will work with you until it is fixed.

Please reply back to me by clicking "Reply to Expert" and type your queries/result at the box given below.

I understand that you have already tried to reset your hotmail account or seems to have filled out recovery form as well.

But, I will post here all of the possible options to recover your Hotmail account.(If you have already tried that option, you can please ignore that.)

A. Please login into your webmail account:

Open the link:

https://hotmail.com

B. Please try to reset your hotmail/msn account password ***** under:

https://account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx

C. If not fixed:

Please fill out the details under the link give below:

https:// account.live.com/acsr?mkt=en-US&mn=sanguinesandeep%40hotmail.com&sol=GCMKCTtQW&sig=EED4VkgBGNfZERjb2SS eTegIY1nwW5%2bcVeWyPA2vtQK3HkdULtYPWXMpwnglnW9Sn4p%2bP1OyUkJ9DIhuwTsMQ3w2wkRWgCEzQIPJurd84EE0Eh%2brBwRCAtKe0nzT3rEG%2bgvLd3z9RYBT0ndzVAHshQ%3d%3d%3a1&cxt=RP

Once you fill it out, they should get back to you in 24-48 hours. Provide them your working alternate email account as a contact email address. They will get back to on this working alternate email account.

D. If not fixed:

When completing the recovery form does not work, there is one more way you can contact MSN/Hotmail. You can please contact Hotmail moderator.

How to contact Hotmail Moderator:

Please create another email address with Hotmail, because you need to be logged into Hotmail account to contact moderator.

You can please sign up here - https://signup.live.com/signup.aspx

Now, Once you have created a new email address with Hotmail, please follow the directions given under the link below:

Please click the link given here: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/hotmail/hotmail-support
Now, choose 'Your account has been temporarily blocked'

Please tell them that you have already completed the recovery form, but have been unsuccessful.

Please make sure under "Enter the email address (Microsoft Account) affected by this issue:" you provide them the email address that is blocked/affected.
Under ‘Enter your contact email address:' you give them an email address you have access to now; like the Hotmail address you have just created.

They will respond back in 24-72 hours. Thank you very much.

E. If not fixed:

You may attempt to use these Microsoft, Windows Live and/or Hotmail phone numbers: 1-***-***-**** or 1-***-***-****. Please be aware that these are generally for Hotmail Plus (paid) members, however they may help you.
Note: These are US toll free numbers.

F. If not fixed:

Please try to call call the following number: 0800(###) ###-####OR (0) 20 3027 6039 or 1800(###) ###-####OR (1) 20 3027 6039 (Choose to speak with a billing representative and upgrade to Hotmail Plus)

If all of that does not work, you may wish to consider upgrading your Hotmail account to the Hotmail Plus package, which is $19.99 per year. You can do that by calling the following number and telling them that you want to upgrade your free Hotmail account to the Hotmail Plus package: 0800(###) ###-####OR (0) 20 3027 6039 (Choose to speak with a billing representative and upgrade to Hotmail Plus) Once you do that, they will work with you to get your password *****

This is the only way to recover your Hotmail account. As per hotmail, you cannot delete/close an email account unless you are able to access it.

I have provided you the best possible information. Unfortunately, there is no other way to recover your hotmail account.

Please understand that we are Justanswer, an independent tech support service provider(I hope you already know about us). I hope you understand this and will not blame me by leaving negative feedback(poor/bad).

Please keep me posted.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.