Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.
30759776

Something caused all my incoming e-mails from January 11,

Customer Question

Something caused all my incoming e-mails from January 11, 2015, until today to be deleted out of my inbox. This just happened today. Those received prior to 1-11-2015 are still present, as is all the sent mail and trash not deleted within the last few days.
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

Hi,I am Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.

I'm sorry about the issue.

I will work with you until it is fixed.

Please reply back to me by clicking "Reply to Expert" and type your queries/result at the box given below.

Please login into your webmail account by visiting your email service provider website and check your emails once.

Also, please tell me about your email service provider? gmail/yahoo/hotmail or other.

What program do you use to check your emails? Mozilla Thunderbird?

Please confirm once.

Or these others: Internet explorer, Mozilla Firefox, safari, outlook, outlook express, Windows Mail, Windows Live Mail or Mozilla Thunderbird or other.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The program used to check the e-mail is Mozilla Thunderbird. I have not yet received an answer to my question of deleted e-mails. The question is shown at the top of this memo.
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

Please tell me about your email service provider. gmail/yahoo/hotmail or other.

Also, please login into your webmail account(by visiting your email service provider website) directly and then check your latest emails.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I never received any information that told me what to do to retrieve the lost e-mails. I'm sorry to not be able to rate you, because I never received any direction. Please cancel any further communication on the subject. I do not wish to subscribe to any further service from Just Answer. Thanks.
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
I will be the person helping you today.
I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help.
May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?
Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.
Thank you,
Jason