Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I can't open my Email acct. I 't have the foggiest idea how

Customer Question

I can't open my Email acct. I don't have the foggiest idea how to enable Cookies & Jova script. I followed the instrsuctions to no avail. I am 89 years old, and not to good with my Computer. Sid McMain
Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you
Sir/Ma’am please provide the following details so that I can help you better
1.Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8 or any other
2.Which is the web browser you are using is it Internet explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome or any other
3.Which email service are you using let me know the part after @ in your email id for example @ yahoo .com?
4.Do you get any error message when you try to open your email if so let me know.
Sincerely,
Note: - Please keep this conversation/Chat page opened to view my replies quickly. You will also get an email notification in your email each time I reply. To reply back to me use the reply box below.