Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience:  Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

Dear My gmail account is. I have been traveling in mainland

Customer Question

dear *****h
My gmail account is***@******.***. I have been traveling in mainland China. for two days.
I got an email yesterday morning from google, saying that my email account has been
broken in and blocked for access and I need to confirm my account at accounts.google.com.
Since I was traveling in mainland, I couldn't handle it
until now. But I just realized that I couldn't access accounts.google.com, which has been blocked.
ps. In China, I have been using a prepaid sim card in China:+86-186-65385533 in my 2nd smartphone, in addition
to my smartphone in Taiwan +***-***-****85. I guess this might be the reason why google thought
my account has been broken in.
Would you please help me resolve the problem?
Thanks
Best wishes
Sincerely ***@******.***
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

I was able to pull your account up on the google password ***** page, and get it to send a code to your phone in order to reset the password.

Have you tried to use the password ***** page and have a code sent to your phone, in order to set a new password ***** unlock the account?

I know you mentioned you couldnt get to the accounts page.. Can you get to this page?

https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery/

If you can get to that page, click I forgot my password. Then enter your gmail address. Then, when it asks enter the last password ***** remember and click continue. Then, it will ask for your phone number. Enter it, have it send a code to your phone. And leave the page open.

When you receive the code, enter it into that page. And it will let you set a new gmail password. And unlock your account.

If you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.