James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

My Windows Live Email quit sending messages. I still receive

Customer Question

My Windows Live Email quit sending messages. I still receive but it quit sending yesterday afternoon.
Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you
Sir/Ma’am which email service is configured on windows live mail let me know the part after @ in your email id for example @ yahoo .com?
Do you get any error message when you try to send the email?
Sincerely,
Note: - Please keep this conversation/Chat page opened to view my replies quickly. You will also get an email notification in your email each time I reply. To reply back to me use the reply box below
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can we do this online? I'm having trouble seeing the text
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Plus I think it would go faster
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for replying back to me.By online do you mean me remote accessing your PC and check the issue directly.
Sincerely,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hey Jon I think I fixed my problem already. Can you guys just charge me the five dollars only and let it go because I fix my problem I think by emptying out my in and out boxes and put them in storage folder and now whatever I think it was an email I was hanging me up
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Glad to know it got solved.No need to worry i will request the customer service to close the case and refund the amount.
Note:-Please do not reply back to me on this page because i wont be able to view your reply once i have transferred it to customer service.
Sincerely,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks man you're a great dude.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
You are welcome.
Please do not reply on this page anymore because i wont be able to view your reply once i have transferred it to customer service.
Sincerely,