Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

Im on Windows 10, I'm the admin. yet file that I want to

Customer Question

Im on Windows 10, I'm the admin. yet for every file that I want to delete, or copy or whatever, it says I don't have permissions. I have so many of these file, it is impossible to change permission on every single file. There must be a better way when I am the only person on this computer
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Does it let you change the permission for the folder?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It does let me change permissions on the file, but I can't do these with every single file, it is crazy. too much time
Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix this issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You charged my account $56 plus the $5 already, I thought you were not suppose to do this, until I am satisfied that you have fixed my problem
I'm sorry, that is only a deposit; your deposit is always refundable if you are not satisfied later.
Please reply at the box below; we guarantee our service, so don't worry. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I already paid, I can't pay anymore, why are you asking for $26 more?
Sorry, please ignore that, there is no additional cost, so don't worry. Please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can troubleshoot and fix the issue directly on your computer together with you:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=a42b9eaa-89e0-437f-ac4c-ae03d770129a
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you very much,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you so much

You're welcome. To finish up, please rate my service at the top. Thank you very much,