Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience:  Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

My hotmail account goes through outlook. I can't access my

Customer Question

My hotmail account goes through outlook. I can't access my emails (open to read, respond, etc) bacause Outlook is in preview. This happened a few days ago and I can't get into a normal view
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

First I need you to clarify, when you say your hotmail goes through outlook. Do you mean you access it through outlook.com?

Or do you use the actual Outlook 2010 or 2013 program to access your hotmail?

Also, I need to know what type of computer you're using.

Windows XP, Widows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Or a Mac.

If it's a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows.

Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Thank you,

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I got help from somewhere else cause
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

I hope that you were able to get the issue resolved. Since you never responded to me, I was unable to assist you.

This link may be of interest to you. http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund