Shefin, Internet and Email Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

Down loaded W-10 two days ago. (8-18-15) Systems seems to

Customer Question

Down loaded W-10 two days ago. (8-18-15) Systems seems to work.
My printer will not function. It is an HP OfficeJet J4580 in service since 2008.
I have a disc but it will not load the needed driver. On two up grades to W-7 and W-8.0 and 8.1 I had to use a special down load to make the HP OfficeJet 4580 in service since 2008 function.
I believe I downloaded a special driver after consulting with a helper like you.
Do you have an www. site to give me to get a driver downloaded that wil make the
HP OffvceJet J4580 work?
THank you,
Peter Sprague
Category: Email
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

I would suggest you download and install the latest driver from the link below.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-Officejet-J4000-All-in-One-Printer-series/3645081/model/3645099#Z7_3054ICK0KGTE30AQO5O3KA30R1

If the issue persists, please let me access your computer, so that I can assist you further.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N