Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I have 7+ years of experience in fixing emails issues.
33602187

I can't send nor receive emails.

Customer Question

I can't send nor receive emails.
Category: Email
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.
I'm sorry about the issue.
What version of outlook is installed on the computer.
What is your computer operatng system? Windows 7/8 or 10
Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution:
Would you allow me to take remote control of your computer and fix all the issues quickly as per your permission while you stay in front of it. It is 100% safe and secure.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable with performing steps yourself.
Remote access is an optional additional service($19 only) offer regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help. Click on "Get Extra Help" (Usually written with an orange background).
Visit this website:
www.join.me
Click “Start Meeting” on that page and download and run this file.
You will get a pop up on top of the screen.
That pop will show you a 9 digit number. Please tell me about this 9 digit number.
We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website:
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want answer now for $47 or was it $57? That is all. I am 90 years old. Please answer.
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

Remote service will be the best option in this case. I will take remote control of the computer and fix the issue while you stay in front it. It is just the amount you have promised to pay or you have deposited.

Once you accept remote service, I will start working with you over remote session.