flopcat98
flopcat98, Consultant
Experience:  Consultant 30 years in nyc computer industry working with PC and networks banks brokerage legal etc.
23372949

I deleted my yahoo account and need to recover it. I've been

Customer Question

Hey, so i deleted my yahoo account and need to recover it. I've been to yahoo and went through their Customer Care to try to retrieve it but when I do that it tells me i can't reset it online, what do I need to do?
Category: Email
Expert:  flopcat98 replied 1 year ago.

You can't reactivate it if it has been gone for more than a year or it violated yahoo terms and conditions

I can try to help you with it but there is a possibility that for whatever reason it just isn't recoverable

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
well I deleted it yesterday and it said on the yahoo support site that i could just reactivate it as long as i do it within 5 days. I'm not sure how correct that information is but that's what it says on yahoo. the email address that I deleted was***@******.*** . i need to activate it so i can change my information on other websites to my new email (this one). I cant change it without logging into it first though. any advice?
Expert:  flopcat98 replied 1 year ago.

i can try it from here but i would need your password ***** for that you would have to do an additional service offer so we can keep it private. but i can get you my phone number and we can work together on it. at the end of the day though i am not yahoo and all i can do is try to help you with the forms