flopcat98
flopcat98, Consultant
Experience:  Consultant 30 years in nyc computer industry working with PC and networks banks brokerage legal etc.
23372949

I am having problems with getting my email back. I have gone

Customer Question

I am having problems with getting my email back. I have gone through as ll the process of chaning like the form wanted me to I would like to keep my original but they wouldn't let me.and every time I went in to put in an alternative emaim it would not except it. I need help
Category: Email
Expert:  flopcat98 replied 1 year ago.

I can help you with the form to regain your email but whether you get it back depends totally on what security measures you had on the account and whether you can still access them or answer questions about it. Basically you have to be able to PROVE it was your account and not to me but to the computerized help program on the email website