Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience:  Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

Relatively simply question how do i open my gmail from my

Customer Question

relatively simply question how do i open my gmail from my relatively new apple computer. when i key in my url (?) it takes me to a site to open a new account. i simply want to get into my existing account.
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

When you click this link Gmail.com

At the top right, in small letters.. You should see the words sign in.

Or, in the center of the screen it may be showing you a sign in screen. Underneath that sign in screen clickk " sign in with a different account"

Whether you click sign in at the top right, or you click sign in with a different account. That will allow you to sign in.

If you run into any issues or cannot see either of those options. Then you may have a display issue with your browser. So whether these suggestions work or not please send a reply and I will assist you further.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.