Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience:  Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I cannot get my current email. Email showing is all over the

Customer Question

I cannot get my current email. Email showing is all over the place from mid July to early August. Please Help!
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Also, who is your email account with?

And finally, what email program do you use to access your mail, mac mail ( the stamp icon ) Or Outlook 2011, Eudora, Thunderbird, etc?

Thank you for your response.

Dustin S.