Hello! I am IT Miro and I will assist you on this question.
If you can see the .PST files, but Outlook cannot open them any more, you can use the Microsoft Outlook Inbox Repair Tool to repair Outlook .PST files which contain your e-mail data.
To do that, follow these instructions:
1. Exit Microsoft Outlook 2010
2. Start the Microsoft Outlook Inbox Repair Tool (SCANPST.exe) which is located in:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14
or in any other location where you installed Office 2010.
Since the Office14 folder contains many folders and files, you will need to scroll down and find the SCANPST icon. Double-click it and it will start the Microsoft Outlook Inbox Repair Tool which looks like this:PICTURE
3. First, browse to a location of your PST file by clicking on the Browse... button in the Microsoft Outlook Inbox Repair Tool. Default location of Outlook PST files is in:
C:\Users\\My Documents\Outlook Files
Since AppData folder is hidden, you will have to un-hide hidden files and folders by clicking Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization > Folder Options. When a new window opens, click on the View tab and select Show hidden files, folders, and drives. Then confirm by pressing OK.
Once you access that folder, choose first PST file (e-mail account) you see there and then click Start in the Microsoft Outlook Inbox Repair Tool
4. Wait until the PST file is being repaired
5. After it has been repaired, repeat the process for other corrupted PST files
6. When all is done, exit the Microsoft Outlook Inbox Repair Tool and start Outlook
Let me know the results.