James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

My account was blocked on the weekend and I have the

Customer Question

My account***@******.*** was blocked on the weekend and I have the following message:your account has been blocked> It looks like the Terms of Use may have been violated. How do I recover my e-mail address and e-mail.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your email issues. Can you please tell me what you have done recently that could have caused or triggered the email system to block your account? Did you send an email to a lot of people at once?
Also, how do you access this email account: using a web browser like Internet Explorer, Chrome or Safari? Or are you using an email program like MS Outlook 2010?
Please let me know so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess