Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

Can you please tell me how to use my because when I try to

Customer Question

Can you please tell me how to use my***@******.*** because when I try to login they say my password ***** ***** and I've only had one password ***** I know of I have***@******.*** any help would be appreciated thank you
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
You will be best to reset your password ***** its not allowing you access.
To do this, click on my link below and follow the steps to perform the password *****
https://account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx
Once completed, you can then use the new password ***** again sign into your account.
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks,