Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I have 7+ years of experience in fixing emails issues.
33602187

I really hope you can help. About a week ago my email was

Customer Question

Hi! I really hope you can help. About a week ago my email was hacked. I changed my yahoo password ***** since then- either the hacking or the password ***** I haven't been able to receive ANY emails. I am totally freaking out. I checked and they have not been forwarded anywhere. What can I do?
Thanks!
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

Hi,I am Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.

I'm sorry about the issue.

Please send out a test email to yourself(type your email address into "To" section) and check if you receive that or not.

Also, check email forwarding settings under Yahoo account settings once.

Please reply at the box given below.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I already checked that. I sent emails to myself- nothing received, had my mom send them- nothing. I checked forwarded email set up in settings, nothing. And then I changed the settings. and DID have my email forwarded, but nothing. not even showing up on my forwarded account. I do know for sure my email account was hacked into. I changed the password ***** that date. I have not received any emails since that day, which was a week ago. The only other clue I have is that when i tried to access from my phone, it said I have to change settings and turn off privacy browsing or private browsing- don't know if that's related or not, but i haven't been able to find that anywhere in my settings either.
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

Please change your Yahoo account password ***** again. You can do that as given under:

To change the password ***** your Yahoo! account:

1. Please go to your Yahoo! Account's Information page.
  2. Now, enter the Yahoo! ID and password ***** for the account you're changing.
    Note: For enhanced security, you will be asked to sign into your account again if you are already signed in.
  3. Once signed in, select Change your password, located below "Sign-In and Security."
  4. Follow the on-screen instructions to enter your current password, then enter and confirm your new password.
  5. Click Save to submit and confirm your password *****

check the video under the link below:

http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?page=content&y=PROD_ACCT&locale=en_IN&id=SLN2035&impressions=true

Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry I'm located outside USA and can help you over remote session.

Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution:

Would you allow me to take remote control of your computer and fix all the issues quickly as per your permission while you stay in front of it.

It is 100% safe and secure. Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable with performing steps yourself.

Remote access is an optional additional service($19 only) offer regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help. Click on "Get Extra Help" (Usually written with an orange background).

Visit this website:

www.join.me

Click “Start Meeting” on that page and download and run this file.

You will get a pop up on top of the screen. That pop will show you a 9 digit number.

Please tell me about this 9 digit number.

We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website:

http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is very late here. And I am unsure of the charges I was charged already. Are u sure u can fix the problem? If so I can do it tomorrow. When r u available and how do I contact you then? I wasn't charged for the phonecall that didn't happen right?
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.
Please follow all of the steps provided in my previous answer and get back to me anytime.
No, I have not accepted the phone call. So there should not be any charge for phone call.
Please reply back to me and remember to rate my service. Thank you.