James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I opened an Adobe account in 2004 when I installed the first

Customer Question

I opened an Adobe account in 2004 when I installed the first Adobe Elements using an earlier email address (@mchsi.com). (I now use gmail.) When I tried to install a new Elements edition, I could not remember my old password. They sent an email to the old mchsi address. I have been unable to find a way to find that email. Attempts to access Adobe support has been futile. Using their site only leads me to a listing of Adobe products but Elements in not on the list. Dead end!
Do you have either a phone number or an email address for Adobe Elements support?
Category: Email
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.
You can contact them via their chat page here:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=PSE_adobe-id-signing-in_stillNeedHelp
Click the link, scroll down then click on where it says Chat and you will be able to write your message.
Another thing, had you previously accessed the mchsi.com email account from the computer you're on now, or do you have access to the computer you used when you accessed that email address? If so, I might be able to retrieve the password ***** you from the registry, providing you use Windows.
Please reply using the box below.
Regards,