Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I have e gmail email address and I want to delete one of

Customer Question

I have e gmail email address and I want to delete one of tbem. I'm having problems in doing so. Can you please help me or do it on your end?
Category: Email
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. I do live online support; I will help you here.

Is there any error or message when deleting it?

Are you able to sign in / access to the gmail email address that you want to delete?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Please try the following solution:

1. First, can you please sign in the gmail account you want to delete at the gmail website http://www.gmail.com/,

, (if needed, sign out gmail first, then sign in the gmail account you want to delete)

2. Then click on the small person photo icon at the upper right corner, then click on My Account option (or click on the gmail email address at the upper right corner, then click on My Account option)

, (or after signing in the gmail account you want to delete, then go straight to the website https://myaccount.google.com/)

3. Then click on the option Delete your account or services on the right

4. Then you can delete that gmail account there.

When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.