James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I had a question about MSN none usable be cause of sending

Customer Question

I had a question about MSN none usable be cause of sending an attachment. Seems to think still in progress and only opens Adobe which no longer has file and there is no cancel anywhere.
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Is your question you cannot send emails because there is an email stuck in the outbox?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I cannot open mail because it goes directly to what looks like message with an email line at to of page.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
if you close this email by clicking the X
Then what occurs?
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Soory about something happen when I get your page seems to be blocked and just keeps opening tabs over and over
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, your able to respond now though?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The system is denying access to your page. Maybe send new email with response
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, sending it now
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cannot view your offer. System seems to feel site not safe and will not open
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Which internet browser are you using?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This seems to be more interested in payment rather than solving the problem. I think I would prefer to forget it and stop. Thanks for your effort but the communication is to flaky
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok.. but I just needed you to tell me the information I was requested