Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I upgraded to windows 10 and after that it changed my

Customer Question

I upgraded to windows 10 and after that it changed my computer email address from my regular yahoo email to my Hotmail address so I was unable to get into my computer. I had my son look at it and he used his computer to reset the password and then it worked. But now after I brought it home and hooked it back up the screen comes back up and won't let me sign into my computer again. I tried resetting my password ***** my phone which was successful but it still will not let me into my computer. What do I have to do so I can use my computer? ????
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. So right now, your computer is showing Hotmail email address right?

Is it a laptop or desktop?

Can you test connecting the computer to the modem/router device with an Ethernet/network cable and check?

To confirm, you can log in your microsoft account email address and password ***** the website http://account.live.com/ right?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is a desktop. It is showing the Hotmail address. The computer is an all in one. Everything is connected by the ether net cable. Keyboard and mouse are wireless. I can't get my main screen to open so I can go to the website. I can go through my cell phone but it doesn't seem to take the connection of the password ***** between the phone changing the password ***** the computer.So I have been unable to get into my computer.

No, I mean, on your cell phone, can log in your microsoft account hotmail email address and password ***** the website http://account.live.com/?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank You I got it figured out. And fixed

You're welcome. Great. Did you try resetting your Microsoft account hotmail email address password ***** the website I've provided previously? Or did you try something else?

Do you have any other computer question / issue I can help with today?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you for the update.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No thank you. And since I figured out the problem on my own I don't feel that I should have to pay for the service. It was not at all helpful. Thank You very much.

You're welcome. I'm sorry, I replied back to you a few days ago with a suggestion, and you did not get back to me to continue. But I'm glad you got it working now. We are canceling / refunding this. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time as you wish; we guarantee our service. Thank you.