Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I have just rec'd a message that a suspicious connection was

Customer Question

good evening, i have just rec'd a message that a suspicious connection was trying to get into my computer information.. it gave me a tech number of 1844(###) ###-####for assistance???? the gentleman i spoke to wantts to use a level 3 tech to clean and service my computer. Is this a legitimate phone number for safari tech support of is this a scam???
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please ignore / close that message. That is a scam; they just want your money.

Is there any application or anything not working on your computer right now?

Can you please shut down / restart the computer, then see if that message still shows up or not?

If needed, please download the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware application at the website below and use it to scan your computer:
http://www.adwaremedic.com/index.php

Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.