Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

I am using Microsoft and have been using it year. I can't

Customer Question

I am using Microsoft for MAC and have been using it for a year. I can't send emails. They are getting stuck in my Outbox even though I am connected. The mesage I get from Yahoo is "Syntax error in arguments." I am receiving emails, but can't send. I tried restarting the computer, but that didn't help. HELP!
DIANE IN MIAMI
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Can you tell me please Diane, which email service the mac is connecting to?
eg: Gmail, Yahoo ect
thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
YAHOO
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you
Can you tell me which version of outlook on the mac you are using please?
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have to leave the house. I will start all over again later if I think you can help me.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As is often the case with me and this IMAC computer using Microsoft Outlook, the problem corrected itself. I am now able to send and receive once again through Outlook. Your service sounds efficient and I will sign up in the future should I have the same or similar frustrating problem.Diane
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Good to hear Diane, it may have had a connection problem or the server had issues.
I have marked this question to never close so If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you