Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

Why is it when I open up Google Chrome the first page is

Customer Question

Why is it when I open up Google Chrome the first page is Google. It is always been my Yahoo in the past. Have you change something within the last 24 hours? I would really like to have Google Chrome open in my Yahoo. Is there anything I can do to fix this?
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. It looks like you accidentally allowed Yahoo to be set up as the home page, or you accidentally installed something related with Yahoo. Please try the following fix:

- In Google Chrome, click on the 3-bar icon at the upper right corner, then click on Settings

, then click on the option "Set pages" on the right

, then move the mouse to the yahoo item, then click on the "x" icon on the right of it (remove anything you see there)

, then click in the box, then type google.com

, then click OK, then check.

Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.