James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Yesterday I had a problem signing up. eventually I talked to

Customer Question

yesterday I had a problem signing up for Hotmail. eventually I talked to a technician that fixed my problem for me. after that he installed a Hotmail icon on my task bar, but I accidently removed it when I was shutting down my p.c. I would like to get my Hotmail icon back on my task bar........thank you
Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.

Sir/Ma'am are you using web browser like Internet explorer to open your Hotmail or are you using email client like Microsoft office,windows live mail to open your Hotmail?

Sincerely,

Note: - Please keep this conversation/Chat page opened to view my replies quickly. You will also get an email notification in your email each time I reply. To reply back to me use the reply box below.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Microsoft on internet explorer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can not open my email for Hotmail
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for replying back to me.Please open this link in internet explorer https://blu182.mail.live.com

see if that open your Hotmail if so drag the Microsoft corporation (US) address on the top of internet explorer address bar and drop that in the task bar and that will create shortcut to your Hotmail.Please try it and let me know how it goes.

Sincerely,

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Sir/Ma'am were you able to do my above instruction successfully?
Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Sir/Ma'am checking whether you were able to follow my instructions and create a shortcut in the task bar?

Please let me know the status.

Sincerely,