Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Email Expert
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, Expert in Large Email Platforms
23511658

Trying to cancel my account but unable to do so. Reid

Trying to cancel my account but unable to do so.
Dan Reid
e-mail:***@******.***
I request that my name and profile be removed asap with no further billing to my credit card.
Please confirm this change.
Thanks......Dan Reid
Category: Email
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Hello Dan, Welcome to Justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

Please what service are you trying to cancel?

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Mr. Med,
Trying to cancel my Senior People Meet account but they make it very hard to do and hoping you can help with that cancellation.Thanks.......Dan Reid
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Hello sir or madam,

To cancel your account, Please follow the steps below:

1. Click on your Username (Settings) located at the top right section of your screen.
  2. Click My Account from the drop down menu.
  3. Locate Account Status and then click the View Account Status link.

4. On the next screen, click the More Account Status Changes link.

5. Click the Remove My Profile link.

6. Respond to the short question and then confirm your cancellation.

let me know if you need further help

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Mr. Med,
I have tried to follow the instructions on the Senior People web site which appear to be the same as those that you listed as the steps to follow but every time I click on my account I do not get a box to view my account status .....Help Dan
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

please Download teamviewer from : www.teamviewer.com and install/run it. It will give you an ID and a password.

Please tell me the ID and the password ***** I can connect to your desktop and fix the problem remotely.

Note : do not close teamviewer after you send me the ID & Password

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do I click on Download for free? Does this start the install/run it?
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Yes please. once you install the program it will gives you the Id & the password

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK clicking on down load for free
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

ok.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK I guess this is what you requested.
ID 305 980 986
Password *****
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

yes thank you; please do not close teamviewer

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Your teamviewer is closed, please run it again and give me your new id and password

regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It asked me for a partner ID number. What is that? After entering that number what then?
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Do not type anything in this field, give me your new id and password ***** you did the first time.

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK. I don't know if teamviewer is still open.
ID 305 980 986
Password *****
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry but it is not open, please click alt+ctrl+del then click on task manager, click the proces tab, find teamviewer then click end process. once you finish, click teamviewer icon and give me your new password.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can he call within the next 1/2 hour?
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

You can also contact senior people meet, please click on this link : http://www.seniorpeoplemeet.com/v3/help

Click Contacting Customer Care, click Contact us and Fill out your Informations.

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Here is another program for remote access that you can download http://www.supremocontrol.com/

Once you install/run it, it will also give you an id and password, Please tell me the ID and the password ***** I can connect to your desktop and fix the problem remotely.

Please do not Rate my answer until we finished with the session. Once you are satisfied please RATE 4 or above.

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Trying again
ID###-##-####Password q2Ru5g
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry but The password ***** ***** .

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pretty sure that the capital R should be r.
Sorry for the confusion
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Clicking excellent star but won't highlight
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** can provide you with some additional assistance. I looked over your question and since you are unable to get to your account information online, what I would suggest doing is using their contact form. That will get you in touch with them more quickly than trying to recover your password ***** then cancel it yourself. Here is a link to their contact page. Just filling your information on that form and indicate there that you wish to cancel. They should call you back at the phone number indicated there to confirm the cancellation. If not, or if you have any questions, please let me know.

http://bitli.es/km5Qsb

http://bitli.es/km5Qsb