Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I have been trying to change the password on my gmail

Customer Question

I have been trying to change the password ***** my gmail account. The account name is***@******.***. I had the password ***** instructions sent to my fiancé's account at***@******.*** but when I go through the process, the password ***** get changed.
We got a virus this morning and believe the account was hacked. The last password ***** used was ronwhiskers1 and was working at 10AM. Then we got the virus and it has not worked since. How can I get the password *****?
Fran
Category: Email
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i remotely connect with you to test/check the issue directly? Thanks

I have sent the request for remote and personal assistance over email regarding the hosting setup. Please accept it. Thanks