Russell H., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Proud to have been getting computer technicalities into working order since 1988.
13568747

I had to pick three friends to change my email address. it

Customer Question

I had to pick three friends to change my email address. it says that it went through buti know it did not complete the process and I can not sent it again
Category: Email
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
I suspect that you need for those 3 friends to return a Reply, to query emails, saying that you are indeed whatever, or that they do recommend you, or the like... and that they have not all 3 of them answered that email verification process yet.
You could contact them and ask / remind / urge them to look for and reply to such an email. I venture to suggest it. Be sure it didn't get into their Spam folder, and also tell them (as you have not told me) what server or hostname or website name it comes from... e.g. if a hotmail.com address is involved, a notification email from hotmail.com would have to be sought, in their Inbox and/or Spam folder, etc.