Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Typing in anything email has become a nightmare. Using the

Customer Question

Typing in anything for an email has become a nightmare. Using the curser has gotten even worse. Everything freezes constantly and takes much longer to un-stick to continue. I'm totally disgusted with this service. Please help me now, or loose me.
Category: Email
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! I am IT Miro.

I would like to inform you that you have reached JustAnswer - online paid question-and-answer website where you can ask questions and get them answered by verified Experts.
If you would like to continue, please provide more information about the issue and I will do my best to help you.
Thanks,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What more do you need to know? Any action attempted on Yahoo's email constantly freezes and takes some time to free up again. I can't type a string of letters, I can't navigate with the curser, I can't perform other tasks without having to wait for the system to wake up. This only happens with the email, and it is getting worse. Lock-up times are getting longer and more frequent.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
I understand your frustration, but please note I do not work for Yahoo!, nor I caused this problem for you.
However, I will do my best to help solve the problem which I think could be in a web browser you are using, since Yahoo! Mail is working fine for me.
Please tell me which web browser you are using. It could be:
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Safari
etc
Thanks,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Internet Explorer. I'm using Safari on my cel and do not have this problem. I have looked for up dates and fixes before and found nothing. I don't "chat" no time for that stuff.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the information!
In that case, to save us both time, I would like to start remote desktop assistance to your computer so that I can see the problem myself and help you solve it.
Let me know if you agree.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, no I do not agree to this. Have been a victim to this kind of scam before. I'm canceling.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
JustAnswer is not part of a scam, and I am a Computer Expert who is responsible for any action I take on your computer, so I do not intend to mess around with you or your computer.
To learn more about JustAnswer, click here:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/about-justanswer
My offer for remote desktop assistance still stands.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello again!
Do you still require assistance with this issue?
Let me know,