James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I'm have problem with my yahoo.com email Id uses name is

Customer Question

I'm have problem with my yahoo.com email Id uses name is ***@******.*** i forgot my password ?. the information on my yahoo account is the question is no longs have phone number to(###) ###-####or hot mail. no other way i can get in to my yahoo account . Face book put a code on my yahoo. account i need resend it back to face book so please help i got a new email.***@******.*** or text me(###) ###-####just make sure it u explain yourself .. thank you.
Category: Email
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Someone please help me
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! I am IT Miro and I will assist you on this question.

If you are unable to receive password ***** instructions to the associated phone number or the associated Hotmail address, then the only way of getting back to your Yahoo! account would be to contact the Yahoo! customer support and explain the problem to them. They will confirm if you are the owner of the account and then reset the password ***** you. You should then be able to access the Facebook code that was sent there.
Have you already tried to contact the Yahoo! customer support?
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello again!
Do you still require assistance with this issue?
Let me know,