James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I suddenly have no Google Gmail account, which I used

Customer Question

I suddenly have no Google Gmail account, which I used earlier this morning. I have gone through the process of recovering my account, but I am unable to prove who I am. I also have never used my password ***** can't remember it. My account name is***@******.***
Category: Email
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.
When you say you never had to use a password, does that mean it would always automatically sign in without you having to type the password *****?
Providing your logged into this account from the computer you're on now the password ***** be stored in the registry which can usually be retrieved, without going through Google.
May I start a remote session so I can take a look at the problem and solve it for you now?
Please reply using the box below.
Regards,