Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Double checking .. My name Will not be attached to the

Customer Question

Double checking .. My name Will not be attached to the questions, is that correct ? I noticed you can see other people's questions?
Category: Email
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My email to respond is xxxxxxxxxxxx
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

Yes, I reviewed your first question and indeed your name is ***** ***** anywhere..... So if you mean security and privacy, yes, you are safe and secure as no traces about you is listed in the question. Your question was posted under a random name in the pattern JACUSTOMER-randomletters so nothing will trace back to you.

Thank you for using our service.

If you need assistance in the future, you can request me any time.

Best regards,

Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
iCloud email also listed on the line that say bcc cc and from
It pops up when u tap from .
What does that mean ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I listed my email in question box .
Can u make sure it does not appear anywhere on your site?
Thx
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for writing back. That is how emailing works, not just iCloud.

When you send an email message, you need to pick the recipient or the receiver of the email. That is the TO field.

Now, if you want to send the email to another person, you can just enter the email addresses separated by commas.

And yet another way to ADD a receiver of your email is by using the CC and the BCC fields.

CC means carbon copy. It means you want to send a copy of the same email to another person aside from the one listed in the TO field. That is formality in sending someone a copy of an outgoing email.

For instance, you are sending an email to your customer and you want your boss to see the email you sent to the customer, you can add your boss's email in the CC field.

Another thing is the BCC, which means Blind Carbon Copy. It is a way of sending someone a copy of your email without the other people knowing it.

In my example above, when you CC your boss in an email message, the customer who receives your email will see that you sent a copy to your boss. But if you added your boss's email in the BCC field, the customer will NOT see it, he thinks he is the only receiver of the email.

Regarding the email address you listed, yes, I see it is listed here but I can report this to our site moderators so that they can mask it to***@******.*** for policy and security reasons.

I hope that helped.

Please remember to rate my service positively (3-5 stars/faces) if this helped. Tips are always highly appreciated!

If you need further assistance, please do not rate me negatively with 1 or 2 faces. Instead, please reply to me so that I can help you further.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Jess