James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Need help with my yahoo account I change the number Recovery

Customer Question

Need help with my yahoo account I change the number for email
Recovery
Category: Email
Expert:  Michael Norman replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is, Mike. I'd like to try and assist you with your issue. If you need to login to your Yahoo account and do not remember the password, there are two other options that you can use other than using the phone number on the account, which appears may no longer be valid. You can choose the option to answer security questions, or have information sent to a backup email account.

If you are unable to answer the security questions, and do not have a backup email assigned to your account, you will have to contact Yahoo Customer Support. Below are the instructions.

You can do this by going to the following link and following my instructions below:

https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?page=contact&locale=en_US&y=PROD_MAIL_ML

For Topic 1 choose: "Password ***** sign in"
For Sub-Topic 2 choose: "Change password"
For Recommended Options 3 choose: "Email"

This will take you to a Yahoo customer service email contact form. Fill out all of the pertinent information and Yahoo will contact you to help resolve the issue.